Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help Refund Policy
Refund and cancelation policy
We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions. However, we have this refund policy as a guide should there be a contractual disagreement. This policy applies where there is a double payment of services, where services were not offered, and when one team opts to cancel the contract.
Cancellation of service by us
If the cancelation is initiated from our end due to tutors' unavailability or any other factors that can be controlled, we will receive a full refund; however, if we opt for cancellation because of a breach of contract from your end, not that you will not qualify for any refund.
Cancellation by the client
If, as the client, you opt to cancel the contract, certain conditions will come into place to determine whether you qualify for a refund or not. In the case of an order, the client has a grace period of two hours after placing an order. Note that if the order is termed urgent, the grace period does not apply in such orders. Therefore, if you cancel an urgent task, you will not qualify for a refund. Note that urgent assignments are assigned to specific tutors who are paid before starting the work. If you are eligible for a refund after canceling an order, the refund process will be completed within three days.
After completing a task, if there are sections of the task requiring some changes, we offer free revisions. However, note that all modifications must occur two weeks after work submission. After two weeks we will assume that the work was satisfactory. If you provide additional work, the extra work will not be treated as revision. It will be charged differently. This is because we charge one task at a time.
The main points we consider in our refund policy
- If by mistake you make two payments for the same task, we refund one payment. This is done upon proof that the two payments exist. We, however, give you the option of using the task on another payment. All our refunds are processed within three days.
- If you cancel an order within the specified time and before it is assigned to a tutor, you can either seek a refund or make a different order that matches that specified payment. The alternative is aiming for a refund.
- If, in any case, we fail to get a tutor to work on your paper within 24 hours after assigning it to us. We notify you and then refund your money.
- If you decide to change an order that is already in progress, the new order will be treated as a fresh order. This is because we pay our experts before they start an order.
- Note that you will not qualify for a refund on online tests. Once we start a quiz, it cannot be canceled.
- If you do not initiate a refund two weeks after the service, then the refund period will have elapsed, and therefore you will not qualify for a refund.
- If we notice that the service payment was a result of fraudulent transactions, you will not qualify for a refund, and we will cancel our contract with you.
- If you cannot prove that we delivered unsatisfactory work to you, you cannot qualify for a refund. To verify, you need to send attachments to our official email address.